Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wait on the Holy Spirit

Don't think about what you will say, it is already in your spirit. Another way to describe the verse "don't think of what to say, but just begin to speak and the Holy Spirit will guide you.

"Luke 21:14) Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

AMP

Resolve and settle it in your mind not to meditate and prepare beforehand how you are to make your defense and how you will answer.

(21:15) For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Dear Heavenly Father help and guide me in my words. Allow my words to be led by the Holy Spirit. Let my words be few. Help me to become a better listener and open my ears to hear Your word and to be obedient according to Your Word. In Jesus Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment